Monday, April 30, 2012

AUSSIE ANGEL: Jennifer Hawkins


AUSSIE ANGEL Jennifer Hawkins


Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins is our first Aussie Angel. 

Sweet Seduction. 
This month's featured cover girl Jennifer Hawkins was she once named the most beautiful woman in the Universe. These days she is the brand ambassador for some of Australia's biggest brands. After being crowned Miss Universe in 2004 she signed a 4 million dollar deal to be the brand ambassador for Myer - Australia's leading department store. Myer's autumn beauty campaign features Jennifer wearing sexy 1940's inspired Femme Fatale makeup. The look features dark smokey eyes with sultry red lips. 


Femme Fatale
Rule the day, own the night, make your mark. 
Capture feminine power by mixing smokey eyes with red tones. 

Recreate Jennifer's Femme Fatale look with Dior makeup. Get the look



A Little Sparkle.
Jennifer sparkles in her new TV commercial for Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling Water. Filmed in Sydney CBD, a beautiful beach in Western Australia and a rainforest, this captivating ad features Jennifer wearing a stunning custom-made Toni Maticevski gown and a one of a kind Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins bikini. Jennifer sizzles in this mesmerising campaign promoting Mount Franklin's newest product; Lightly Sparkling. 





Jennifer says drinking water is an important part of her beauty routine. 

Jennifer: “Working with Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling will be a new adventure for me. I am looking forward to working with such dynamic brand and product. Hydration is such an important part of my beauty regime and I just love the taste of Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling. It is a great natural and healthy beverage option. ”


 


Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling commercial featuring Jennifer Hawkins:


Beauty comes from within. 
Jennifer's brand endorsements also include Covergirl, Lovable lingerie, Lux, and most recently  she became the official ambassador for Bioglan promoting their Super Fish Oil and Women's Multi supplements. 

Jennifer: "I take supplements - flaxseed oil, fish oil and B vitamins to help me keep that glow in my skin. I also take ginseng in stressful times as it helps me keep on top of things. Getting enough sleep also makes a big difference - it's free and easy." 





Jennifer: "Looking and feeling healthy are up-most importance to me and I am delighted to be an Ambassador for brands that I know and trust. I am a great believer that drinking lots of water, supplementing my diet with vitamins and moisturising regularly, are daily rituals that are key ingredients to a healthy life, so this partnership with Bioglan is a natural fit for me." 

She has graced the cover of magazines such as Cleo, Maxim, Harper's Bazaar,  Cosmopolitan, Grazia, and Who Weekly. Jennifer also appeared naked and un-retouched on the cover of Marie Claire in February 2010 encouraging positive body image to support the Butterfly Foundation. 

Body Beautiful.
In 2008 Jennifer launched her signature range of bikinis - Cozi by Jennifer Hawkins. Her sexy range of swimwear is available through Myer stores Australia wide. 

Jennifer: "It has been a dream to have my own label. I was already working with Myer and they were very keen about my idea, so now it's exclusively available at Myer. It's something I'm very passionate about."



The Cozi girl is a beach girl. 

Jennifer: "I love everything to do with the beach. I now live by it in Sydney  and have grown up near it in Newcastle, so there's a bit of me in the range. But really there's something for everyone. When it comes to the shapes and sizes, I listen to feedback from both my friends and family and wear/test everything."

Jennifer keeps her trim bikini ready body by eating healthy foods and she says "I don't diet." 

Jennifer: "I do eat really healthily and that has come from learning along the way. As I've got older I've learned what agrees with me and what doesn't, and now I know what I should be eating. Dairy foods deplete my energy, so I just have soy milk. Some of my favourite foods are broccoli, avocado, tahini and salmon. They are all healthy, but they are also really delicious. I have always - eaten healthily - not only because I need to for work, but also for my own wellbeing." 

Since becoming the face of Myer many years ago, Jennifer has become an Aussie style icon. She rocked bold colour at the recent TV Week Logie Awards in a stunning turquoise gown by Toni Maticevski and a stylish orange and gold Pucci clutch. Paired with sexy heels in this season's hottest colour tangerine. 




Whether she is gracing the cover of a magazine, strutting down the red carpet or splashing in the ocean in a Cozi bikini, Jennifer inspires a healthy positive body image and proves that beauty truly does come from within.  


Jennifer Hawkins

Facebook: Facebook.com/JenniferHawkinsOFFICIAL
Instagram: @jenhawkins_
Official: www.jenniferhawkins.com.au



     This cover story is featured in Eco Glamazine April 2012.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave