Thursday, July 19, 2012

MUSIC: Fabienne Costa

Werewolf
Fabienne Costa 

We first introduced you to Italo-Australian singer/song writer Fabienne Costa back in April as our featured Glamour Gal and we have been following her musical journey ever since. This week Fabienne premiered her first official music video for her brand new original song "Werewolf"



"I wrote "Werewolf" in the Snowy Alps of Takayama, Japan at the end of last year. When I arrived in Australia I finished writing the song and I wrote the music. I knew I wanted to create a music video to it, however was unsure how to go about it as I wanted something creative and of high quality. I was then approached by an incredible Australian director/producer who wanted to shoot my music video. It was such a great experience and I'm so thankful." 
~ Fabienne Costa 

 
Jarryd Lynagh Photography

Fabienne shared these exclusive behind the scenes photos with her Facebook fans & Instagram followers prior to the release of the video. Filmed on location 40 minutes drive north of Brisbane, the beautiful pine forest background adds a magical element to her video. 





Fabienne Costa: Werewolf Official Music Video:


Director: Dale Norton
Assistant Director: Ben Quick
Directory of Photography: Simon Hardy
Camera Assistant: Jarryd Lynagh
Hair Stylist: Holly Stewart
Makeup Artist: Tania-Lee Nelson


Embrace the steps you take everyday 
to bring you closer to your dream. 
Read our exclusive Glamour Gal interview with Fabienne Costa 



Behind the Scenes with Fabienne:  {the making of Werewolf}