Thursday, September 29, 2011

Introducing ECO TAN 100% Natural Tan


Introducing Eco Tan, Australia's first certified organic 100% natural tanning product. Created by Gold Coast single mum Sonya Driver after her sister was diagnosed with a melanoma a few years ago. Sonya was concerned with the risk of skin cancer, so she turned to spray tans but she says "When I did some research and found out the number of toxic chemicals in these products I was disgusted".  So Sonya embarked on a 2 year journey, or rather a beauty mission to create a safe & natural fake tan. After thousands of hours of researching and formulating, the result was her organic, all natural tanning solution she named Eco Tan



Eco Tan's eco-friendly formula made from organic pigments, herbs, flower extracts,  fruit extracts and chamomile creates a rich golden natural tan. Mixing natural ingredients from Mother Nature and cutting out all the nasty chemicals and synthetic ingredients, Sonya's Eco Tan is the only organic tan to be certified by the Organic Food Chain. Sonya states "I use certified organics and naturals in all my formulas. I will not compromise quality or safety for the mighty dollar. "

Eco Tan ingredients:



  • Avocado Oil
  • Honeysuckle Flower Extract
  • Rosewood Oil
  • Rose Geranium Oil
  • Grapeskin Extract
  • Cacao Fruit
  • Aloe Vera
  • Glycerin
  • Bergamot
  • Chamomile
  • Flower Extract
Eco Tan range includes the Eco Tan Organic Rich Honey Tanning Solution their hero product, which is a professional formula, 100% natural with certified organic ingredients providing a rich golden tan that  lasts for approximately 7 - 10 days. This natural tan contains no artificial ingredients and no fragrance, which means no nasty tanning smell. No breathing in harsh chemicals and there's no green or orange base, just clever mother nature!




For best results use Eco Tan's Tan Away Glove to exfoliate your body before and after tanning. This extreme exfoliator removes dead skin layers and old tan to reveal fresh smooth skin. The Tan Away Glove is made from 100% natural viscose with eco-friendly dye. It's Australia's best tan remover glove, Eco Tan guarantees it!  


If you don't have time to use the tanning solution, then you can always try Eco Tan's  Invisible Tan.  An organic moisturiser that transforms into a beautiful glamorous tan. It nourishes your skin without any synthetics or toxic ingredients. This product is our personal favourite, it's so easy to apply, we recommend leaving it on for 8 hours before rinsing for best results. Unlike traditional self tanners which often have an overpowering "tanning" smell, Invisible Tan has a lovely soft note of Rose flower oil which is very pleasant on the skin.  Best thing is that once applied to clean skin it dries instantly! Plus you can even sleep in it as it won't stain your sheets because it's invisible! This organic self tanner creates a beautiful, natural looking, rich golden tan and with summer just around the corner, we have no doubt that the Eco Tan Invisible Tan will become your new beauty BFF.  




Eco Glamazine's Editor & professional makeup artist Lauren Day recently tried Eco Tan's Invisible Tan and was really pleased with the results. "I have very fair skin that burns very easy, and with the high risk of skin cancer here in Australia sun-baking is just not an option. I have tried so many fake tanners which always promise to take my skin from pale to perfectly tan but never seemed to deliver the golden tan that I desired. That is until I tried Eco Tan's Invisible Tan! All I can say is Wow! This fake tan is not only organic but it really works and gives me a beautiful long-lasting golden tan. The smell is really nice and after about 1 week my tan starts to fade naturally without looking patchy and yuck. I am so impressed with how easy this product is to use. The first day I wore my Invisible Tan,  I decided to wear a white t-shirt just so see how invisible it really was, boy was I surprised! There was no tan residue or stains on my shirt, I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend Invisible Tan to anyone who wants to get a gorgeous golden tan without the damaging effects of sun tanning! Thanks Eco Tan for helping me create the gorgeous golden tan I've always wanted!" 


Eco Tan is available online and in health food stores Australia wide. You can also keep up to date with all things Eco Tan via their social media profiles on Twitter and Facebook


Eco Tan is Australia's most beautiful tanwww.ecotan.com.au